- Greeting, receiving and perform billing for all clients by obtaining demographics and verifying insurance information
- Inform patients of medical office procedures and policy as required
- Maintain and manage patient records
- Schedule all appointments, follow up visits and reminders as required.
- Assisting clients/visitors in finding their way around the clinic.
- Handling incoming calls and operating a switchboard
- Maintaining office directories.
- Maintains office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Assisting other administrative duties as assigned by the management
- Receive deliveries, visitors and notifies responsible authorities of the same.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries and taking massages and sorting.
- Maintaining employee and department directories.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
- Provide excellent customer service
- Keep proper filing arrangement system for the company
- Minimum: Diploma in administration or related field
- Experience: 2 years
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.