Our client is a private company established in the United Republic of Tanzania to carry out its business in real estate industry and provides a large spectrum of service ranging from international standard shopping mall for shopaholics, entertainment lovers, businesses and a state-of-the-art conference center with facilities and amenities that host high profile events.
The Accountant will be responsible for the financial health of the company and will report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In particular, he/she will be responsible for:
- Produce financial reports and develop strategies based on financial research.
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- The day-to-day financial operations within the company.
- Managing the Company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Liaising with Auditors to provide requisite assistance with the Annual and half year audits
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation prevailing in the country. Ensure that the Company is compliant with all statutory legislation and requirements.
He/she must be a mature individual having the following qualities:
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor or master’s degree in finance or Accounting with CPA, ACCA, ACA or other relevant accounting professional qualifications.
- Prior Work Experience: At least five (5) years of relevant professional experience in financial accounting and relevant connected fields. Additionally, the candidate is expected to have a wide working knowledge of private sector issues.
- Skills & Abilities desired: The candidate should be self-motivated, with strong organizational, writing and presentation skills, should be able to plan his/her workload effectively, and work unsupervised. The candidate should also be computer literate and able to use accounting packages effectively in generating accounting reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work in a multicultural context.
REMUNERATION: Attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT : On two years contract basis with possibility of renewing subject to performance.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested parties should send a cover letter clearly stating why you want this job and consider yourself suited for it, an updated CV which includes your complete contact details, copies of qualification certificates, passport size photograph and the names of two referees no later than 31 st August 2020 and addressed to: Managing Director, Crowe Tax & Advisory Tanzania Limited, 2nd Floor, Osman Towers, Zanaki Street, P.O. Box 22731, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania or e-mail to: [email protected] .