8 Warehouse Supervisors
Jobs at:Barrick Group
Deadline of this Job:
05 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In this role Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible to managing all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The Warehouse Supervisor's responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding Warehouse Supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills. .
• Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
• Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
• Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
• Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
• Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
• Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
• Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
• Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
• Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Diploma or Degree in business management, logistics or a related field preferred.
• Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position will be added advantage.
• Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
• Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants should mention the position they are applying on subject space of the email
All interested and qualified Tanzanian should send their applications letter and curriculum vitae only to our email: [email protected]
And all applications should be addressed to
Director of Human Resources, Barrick Group,
P.O Box 18699,