45 Nurse Grade II
Jobs at:Tanga city
Deadline of this Job:
22 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Tanga , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Employed with a two-year Nursing Certificate from a Government-recognized and Enrolled College by the Tanzania Council of Nurses and Midwives.
Functions and Responsibilities
• Perform nursing duties to serve clients in the community
• hospitals And all the places where health care is provided.
• To supervise and coordinate all the activities of health workers in his / her work area. VGA CITY CON
• Collect data and prepare reports on its performance.
• Provide home-based care for patients.
• Provide counseling
• Provide preventive and contraceptive services
• Provide maternity and child health services
• Educate patients and the community about their health problems
• Monitor the maintenance of equipment in its areas
• To perform other duties assigned to him or her by his or her supervisor for duties related to his or her education, experience and skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
The applicant must be a Tanzanian citizen aged 18 to 45.
Applications must be accompanied by shadows of certificates, one recent passport size photograph, personal details (CV) of the applicant and telephone number .
On the envelope write the work he has requested.
Transcript and provisional results will not be accepted.
In addition this work is for a 6 month contract only.
The deadline for applications is 22/05/2022.
All applications should be sent to:
• City Council Director,
• S.L.P. 178, Tanga. Sipora Liana
• DIRECTOR OF TANGA CITY
• TANGA DIRECTOR
• This announcement was made by: Office of the Director, City Council, S.L.P. 178, Tanga.