4 System Developers
Jobs at:Muhiimbili National Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
06 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Actively participate in project scoping, design, development and testing
• Studying organizing requirements, conferring with users; studying current HMIS flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas.
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Review and debug code developed internally and by external software vendors
• Perform validation and verification testing of the developed software
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest code comments and clear code.
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of Bachelor degree in Software engineering or Computer Science or Information technology or its related field.
• Applicants demonstrating to have the following knowledge and skills shall have added advantages;
• Knowledge of trending Health Information Systems and Technologies in the market
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in software Development
• Familiarity with Agile's Scrum development methodologies
• Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g Java, C#, PHP, Python, C++ and the J2EE platform
• In-depth knowledge of relational databases (eg PostgreSQL MySQL and NoSQL database (e.g MongoDB)
• Familiarity with various operating system (Android,Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
• In-depth knowledge of mobile frameworks at the OS level (iOS, Android & windows)
• Strong experience with REST API and web services ix. Problem-solving and follow-through; pragmatic and renumeration Attractive package in accordance with Hospital salary structure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants must send application letter attached with certified copies of academic certificates and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three referees with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail, and mobile numbers to either of the following address:
• Executive Director,
• Muhimbili National Hospital,
• P.O.Box 65000, Dar es Salaam.
• OR Email: [email protected]
• Application Deadline: 06th April, 2022.