3 Safety Officers
Jobs at:A Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A Reputable company is looking forward to employ three qualified and competent Safety Officers that will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in their workplace .
• The Safety Officers will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
• The suitable candidates will be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing company’s employee safety at work.
• Their main duty is to ensure that the company is in compliance and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
Safety Officer Responsibilities:
• Compile safety programs.
• Practice safe working techniques.
• Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
• Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
• Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
• Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
• Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
• Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
• Promote safety initiatives.
• Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
• Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
• Regularly inspect equipment.
• The HSE Officer should have First Degree in Engineering or any suitable discipline.
• Must be computer literate
• The Candidate should have minimum of 2 years work experience with emphasis on Industrial safety and quality assurance.
Salary and Allowances
Very attractive and within the range obtainable in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Education Requirements: HSE
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in not more than 3 pages to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2021.