3 Office Assistants
Jobs at:Amref Health Africa
Deadline of this Job:
17 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Handeni , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Amref Health Africa in Tanzania is a non-profit public health organization supporting the Government of Tanzania to address public health issues including maternal and child health, HIV, TB, Malaria and Nutrition in Tanzania since 1987. Amref Health Africa in Tanzania is funded by The U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through CDC Tanzania, to execute a robust HIV care and treatment clinical cascade project aiming to accelerate the achievement of the current 95-95-95 goals and the HIV epidemic control in Tanzania. The project branded as Afya Kamilifu Project is implemented in Tanga and Zanzibar since October, 2018. From October 2020 this project will extend its operations to Simiyu Region covering facility based and community based HIV care and treatment services. Afya Kamilifu project works – in collaboration with and with guidance from the Tanzania Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children, Zanzibar Ministry of health and President’s Office Regions Authority and Local Government (PORALG). That said, Amref Health Africa -Tanzania is announcing the following vacancies to be filled soon:
3 Office Assistants
Location: Bariadi Office (1), Tanga Office (1)
Reports to: Regional Project Manager .
To provide office assistance services and support to AK staffs and will manage the front office desk, provide administrative and logistics support to the Program staff, visitors and other stakeholders.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases when needed.
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the criteria given above and interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter and CV combined in as one document indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees. Amref will conduct interviews at Mwanza Office for the shortlisted Lake Zone Applicants and at Dar es Salaam Office for other shortlisted applicants. To be considered, your application must be received by 16.30 HOURS August 17, 2020. Please mention the job title/vacancy name or use the job title as the subject line when applying for this position, failure to do that your application may not be retrieved. All correspondences should be directed to: Email: [email protected] .
• Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a nonsmoking environment policy; Women and People with disability are encouraged to Apply
• “Amref Health Africa is committed to the principles of safeguarding in workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible”
• Amref health Africa –Tanzania regrets that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.