3 Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
Nonprofit, and NGO
Actions for Development Programmes (ADP)
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Friday, October 01, 2021
, Base Salary:
Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&EO)-3 positions
Reporting to: Program Manager/assistant
Line Manager: None
Locations: Mbozi and Mbeya
Support implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation activities of the project at council-level.
S/he will be responsible for ensuring timely data collection and entry into the system, and filing is properly done at CSOs/council level. S/he will also ensure the quality of data for decision making and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate implementation and provide oversight of monitoring and evaluation activities in the supported councils, including data collection, management, and reporting,
• Perform simple data analyses and visualization to promote data use at all levels.
• Generate and contribute to quarterly or other reports, as needed.
• Support Cluster M&E staff to conduct routine internal data quality assessments (DQAs)
• Conduct regular monitoring site visits to caseworkers; review and provide feedback on caseworkers’ performance.
• Review critically reports submitted by caseworkers and perform data verification as needed.
• Set up and maintain data entry and management systems including applications.
• Supervise data entry by data clerks.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in public health, sociology, demography, statistics, or other social science area.
• Academic qualification in monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have at least 3 yeare experience working in Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting,
• Proficient with MS Excel
• Work experience supporting technical or programmatic activities in orphans and vulnerable children
• Experience with DHIS2 preferred other software a plus
• Experience with mobile data collection
• Report writing and publication skills
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English and Kiswahili
• Ability to work effectively with multiple teams, partner agencies and community members.
• Availability and willingness to travel up to 50% time.
• Understanding of OVC issues and child protection.
• Development, or equivalent experience. Over 3 year’s relevant experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Interested applicant should send the application letter, curriculum vitae (CV), academic transcripts, and three referees to:
Deadline: 15/10/2021 before close of office business. 15.30 hours.
Kinondoni, Mikocheni Dar Es Salaam Details Description Background Information Tanzania Education Network/Mtandao wa Elimu Tanzania (TEN/MET), is a National Coalition (NEC) in Tanzania which was awarded a grant from the…
POST HEALTH LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST II – 1 POST POST CATEGORY(S) HEALTHCARE AND PHARMACEUTICAL EMPLOYER SHIRIKA LA MZINGA APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-11-03 2021-11-16 JOB SUMMARY NIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i. To prepare…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 23 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 09-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Business Analyst, Tanzania Country…