3 Assistant Lecturers for Public Health
Jobs at:The St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT)
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SAUT is an equal opportunity employer and it intends to recruit competent academicians capable of imparting professional skills and inculcating civic and social values to students that will make them better citizens.
Entry qualification for the Post
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree in the relevant field from an accredited Higher Academic Institution with GPA 3.8 or above.
• Holder of a Master Degree in the relevant field from accredited Higher Academic Institution with a GPA 4.0 or above.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), providing names, positions and detailed contacts of three (3) Reliable referees and copies of relevant Certificates and Transcripts. 7.0 Deadline for Receiving Applications The applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday 27th May 2022 at 16:00 hours. Any application received after due date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
• Human Resource Director
• St. Augustine University of Tanzania
• P.O Box 307
• Tel: 028 29 81186/7 Email: [email protected]
• This advert can be also be viewed from SAUT website: www.saut.ac.tz