244 Physician Assistant - TGHS A
Deadline of this Job:
02 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
244 Physician Assistant - TGHS A
Applicants must have the following qualifications:-
• Graduates of the two-year Clinical Assistant Diploma Certificate/NTA Level 5) from a College recognized by the Government
• Registered from the Tanganyika Medical Council (Medical Council of Tanganyika); and
• Active License holders from the Tanganyika Medical Council (Medical Council of Tanganyika).
General Conditions For Job Applicants
• Be a citizen of Tanzania;
• He should be no more than 45 years old;
• He should have full training certificates for the field he studied (Certificate Form No Fourth, Sixth,
• Professional and full registration (Full Registration) and active License to work in the relevant profession);
• Testimonials, Provisional Results, Provisional Registration, Result Slip, Statement of Results WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED;
• He should not be a Government Employee or an Employee of Organizational Hospitals Religion whose salary is paid by the Government;
• Applicants hired for an employment contract from the Stakeholders of Development in the Health Sector should attach copies of contract and letters of confirmation from the Directors of The relevant council;
• He must have never been fired, quit or retired from service of the Public;
• Have a National Identification Number (NIN); and
• Attach a copy of the birth certificate.
• All applicants who studied Secondary Education abroad are required to find the Equivalent Number that starts and Letters EQ... from the Tanzanian Examinations Council to enable them enter the Employment System;
• Applicants who studied in Universities Abroad should verify their certificates they are being compared/accredited by NACTE or TCU; and
• Applicants who submit false or falsified information will be rejected legal action.
Important Points To Consider For All Applicants
• All applicants should be ready to work in Councils/Centres what they will be assigned;
• Applicants should be willing to work with Organizations or Institutions that entered into Partnership with Government;
• After being assigned a workstation, there will be no room for change of work station;
• All applicants should make sure they fill in their information and attach documents all important in the system; and Employment applications are free.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To get detailed information related to applicant qualifications and application procedures
applications for Health Cadre positions, please click: www.tamisemi.go.tz or contact
and the customer service center of the President's Office - TAMISEMI by phone numbers
026 2160210 or 0735 160210.
All qualified applicants should send their applications online through
employment link ajira.tamisemi.go.tz . Applicants who have previously sent their application
through the employment application system they have to apply again.
Applicants with Disabilities and qualifications specified in this advertisement should apply their work in hard copy.
Their application should describe the nature of their disability and attach their photos and a certificate from a Doctor working in the Hospital recognized by the Government. The application should be sent through the following address:
Prime Minister's Office (Work, Youth, Employment & Disability)
40480 DODOMA. (Aione: Director of the People's Division disabled)
Any application to be submitted by post or delivered in person. There will be no work in the office.
The deadline for receiving applications is 02 August. 2022 at 09:30 PM.
This announcement is available on the website of the Office of the President, TAMISEMI www.tamisemi.go.tz.
Issued by: Secretary General,
Office of the President - TAMISEMI,
Government Town - Mtumba,