20 Clinical Officers
Jobs at:Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS)
Deadline of this Job:
25 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Kibondo , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam. TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women out of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies. .
Clinical Officers (20 POSITIONS) Duty Station: Nduta Camp (Kibondo DC) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC)
Reports to: Health Coordinator
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of primary health care, maternal and child health, management of HIV, communicable and non-communicable diseases
• Knowledge of professional clinical medicine principles, procedures and techniques
• Knowledge of medicines, hygiene protocol and IPC measures
• Skilled in applying clinical medicine principles and procedures in the evaluation and treatment of patients
• Skilled in prescribing correct medication
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A good command of both written and spoken English
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Community Health or equivalent is required
• Registration with Tanganyika Medical Council is required
• Valid practicing license is required
• 2 years of clinical medicine experience is required
• Experience working with international NGOs is an added advantage.
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than January 25th 2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply. Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS - HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected] .