2 Warehouse Officers
Jobs at:Suvacor Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SUVACOR LTD is Tanzania’s innovative coffee & tea company and distributor of premium coffee and hygiene brands, providing comprehensive solutions for food service and hospitality businesses In Tanzania and Zanzibar, Official distributor for Diversey, TORK, Lavazza and many other Premium Brands. Producer of Africa's Best Coffee & Tea. Our unique value propositions meet your needs in every operation, from small remote camps to restaurants to catering to coffee shops to large scale hotel properties.
POSITION: WAREHOUSE OFFICER (2)
REPORTING TO: OPERATIONS LEAD
LOCATION : DAR ES SALAAM &ZANZIBAR
• Plan, organize and supervise daily warehouse operation and activities, including the immediate receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of Goods , equipment and supplies
• Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouses in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting stock counts as needed. Ensures that all results are properly reconciled with system
• Use of FIFO (FEFO if perishable) arrangement in dispatching products from the warehouse.
• Prepare and send inter-office orders
• Supervise distribution of inter-office orders.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Procurement and Logistics and warehouse Management.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three (3) years Experience in Purchasing
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to [email protected] .
2. write the name of the position you are applying as the subject of the email
3. Ensure all referee’s from previous employers