2 Warehouse Management (In-Charge)
Jobs at:Cereals and Other Produce Board of Tanzania (CPB)
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cereals and Other Produce Board of Tanzania (CPB) .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system Prepare annual budget
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc) Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications • Holder of Bachelor Degree/Diploma in store Management
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications must be accompanied by with certified copies of relevant certificates. Testimonials and partial transcripts will not be accepted. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) while Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education and diploma should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and/or National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
All applications must be sent by using the following address; Director General, Cereals and Other Produce Board, Central Business Park, Mbugani Area, 24 VETA Street, P.O.Box 337, DODOMA. Email address: [email protected]
All applications sent through email should have all the required documents scanned in pdf format and attached.
Closing date for receiving application is one week from the date of the first appearance of the advertisement Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.