2 Survey Technician
Jobs at:Muhimbili university of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) started as the Dar es salaam medical school in 1963. The school then transformed into the faculty of medicine of the university of Dar es salaam that in 1991 was upgraded and became a college–the Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences (MUCHS). .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To carry out specified tasks under supervision;
• To conduct practical/ field work with students;
• To assist in planning, organizing, co-coordinating and controlling activities in the unit;
• To assist in the installation, testing and maintenance of equipments;
• To keep in proper custody survey equipments and materials; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
Form IV/VI with certificate either in Geomatics, Lands Surveying, Instrumentation or related
field plus ICT skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3395