2 Quality, Environment, Health And Safety (SHEQ)
Jobs at:Cereals and Other Produce Board of Tanzania (CPB)
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cereals and Other Produce Board of Tanzania (CPB) .
Duties and responsibilities
• Assisting in inspecting cereals and other produce mills, warehouses, silos, premises and weighing scales as may be prescribed by the Board;
• Assisting in assessing the quality of cereals and other produce or cereals and other produce products based on established standards and procedures;
• Assisting in setting up standards for cereals and other produce processed, blended and packed by the Board;
• Assisting in Monitoring and evaluating the quality of cereals and other produce from the farmers, warehouses, silos, mills based on established standards and procedures in the Board;
• Undertaking any other duty as may be directed from time to time by his superiors.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Holder of a Degree in Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Food Processing or Process Engineering from recognised institution or its equivalent qualification.
• Knowledge of the Cereals and other produce Industry.
• Two to five years' experience in food processing industry or quality, environment, health and safety related work.
• Familiar with hazards analysis, critical control point (HACCP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications must be accompanied by with certified copies of relevant certificates. Testimonials and partial transcripts will not be accepted. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) while Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education and diploma should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and/or National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
All applications must be sent by using the following address; Director General, Cereals and Other Produce Board, Central Business Park, Mbugani Area, 24 VETA Street, P.O.Box 337, DODOMA. Email address: [email protected]
All applications sent through email should have all the required documents scanned in pdf format and attached.
Closing date for receiving application is one week from the date of the first appearance of the advertisement Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.