2 Program Finance Officers
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with the Johns Hopkins University. For more than 46 years now, Jhpiego has empowered front-line health workers by designing and implementing effective, iow-cost, hands-on solutions to strengthen the delivery of health care services for women and their families. By putting evidence-based health innovations into everyday practice, Jhpiego works to break down barriers to high-quality health care for the world’s most vulnerable populations.
Jhpiego, implement¬ing a number of projects in Tanzania, wishes to recruit the following positions, available for immediate filling.
Position: Program Finance Officers [Two positions based in Dar es salaam] .
The Program Finance Officer is responsible for providing financial and management sup-port to Jhpiego Tanzania Office and related programs to ensure the smooth running of the offices in Dar es Salaam and in the regions. This includes providing day-to-day financial and operations support, budgeting and review of internal control systems accounts receivable and payable.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• CPA/ACCA Finalist or equivalent
• Master’s degree in business or related field an added advantage
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in finance or accounting
• Communication and interpersonal skills – Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with staff at all levels
• Tax Knowledge – In depth knowledge of Tanzania income tax regulations
• Understanding of USAID rules and regulations
• Supervisory skills- Ability to Mentor and train other Finance staff
• Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Jhpiego offers a competitive package selected candidates in line with salary history, aca¬demic qualifications and relevant experience. To apply please indicate the position title of the position you are applying for on the subject line of your e-mail. Applications should also include an up-to-date CV with three contactabie professional references, a cover letter and your salary history. Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered.
Send the application through email: [email protected] Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for applications is 15th September, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.