2 Clerk OF Works
Jobs at:Muhiimbili National Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
06 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To observe quality of construction in accordance with the contract and assist in preparation of progress
• Consider and evaluate Contractor's suggestions and recommendations, discuss with the Project Supervisor and help in making decisions where appropriate
• Maintain accurate records of construction works at the construction site in an orderly manner in accordance with procedures.
• Review and verify application for payments submitted by the Contractor and submit recommendations on the way forward
• Assist in reviewing the list of items to be completed or
• corrected which are Submitted by the contractor for issuance of a Certificate of Substantial Completion.
• Provide assistance in final inspection of the work and in reviewing the record documents to be furnished by the
• contractor upon completion of the work
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in Architecture and must be Registered with Architecture and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB) with Minimum of 2 years of working experience
• Renumeration Attractive package in accordance with Hospital salary structure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants must send application letter attached with certified copies of academic certificates and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three referees with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail, and mobile numbers to either of the following address:
• Executive Director,
• Muhimbili National Hospital,
• P.O.Box 65000, Dar es Salaam.
• OR Email: [email protected]
• Application Deadline: 06th April, 2022.