2 Assistant Auto Electrician II
Jobs at:Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC),
Deadline of this Job:
14 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Pwani , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tatc / Shirika La Nyumbu
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS). .
Reports to: Chief Maintenance Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducts in-process inspection and quality of products and Production processes and work in progress.
• Performs acceptance testing on machine tools.
• Conducts reliability analysis, evaluation and engineering value analysis of new products.
• Tests and evaluates prototype engineering system.
• Conducts quality improvement programmers in order to improve work practice, product and services quality.
• Collaborates adequate Quality Control Technicians on effective use of equipment, both in the laboratories and test equipment and advice on safety and health consideration.
• Form four educations with Trade Test grade II or CBET Level II in relevant field.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
• Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
• Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
• Application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
Job Education Requirements: Form IV
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Application should be sent to the:
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha, PWANI.
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview.
Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service.
• The deadline for submitting the application is 14th December, 2020 at 4.00 PM