14 Medicine II
Jobs at:Tanga city
Deadline of this Job:
22 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Tanga , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Employment qualifications II
• Employees of Form Four / Six graduates with a 3 year Tabibul Diploma from a Government Recognized College.
Functions and Responsibilities
• All duties performed by the Assistant Physician
• Identify and treat common diseases
• Supervise the performance of subordinate staff and perform minor surgeries Participate in planning and implementing Primary Health Services
• To advise and encourage citizens to contribute services Health Services for Community Health Fund
• Record keeping of service equipment and tools
• Record keeping, preparing and reporting on implementation
• Performing other duties as assigned by his / her supervisor
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
The applicant must be a Tanzanian citizen aged 18 to 45.
Applications must be accompanied by shadows of certificates, one recent passport size photograph, personal details (CV) of the applicant and telephone number .
On the envelope write the work he has requested.
Transcript and provisional results will not be accepted.
In addition this work is for a 6 month contract only.
The deadline for applications is 22/05/2022.
All applications should be sent to:
• City Council Director,
• S.L.P. 178, Tanga. Sipora Liana
• DIRECTOR OF TANGA CITY
• TANGA DIRECTOR
• This announcement was made by: Office of the Director, City Council, S.L.P. 178, Tanga.