11 Facility Based Trackers
Jobs at:Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Deadline of this Job:
29 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit organization in Tanzania contributing to address public health priorities. MDH works with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); as well as academic and non-academic institutions to address the problems of Tuberculosis, Malaria, HIV/AIDS, Nutrition, Maternal and Child Health and to undertake initiatives to advance public health research, education, and services to improve health and lives of the people of Tanzania.
In Dar es Salaam, MDH supports the Government of Tanzania through the Regional Government and Municipal councils of Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Ubungo and Kigamboni in the provision of comprehensive facility-based HIV prevention, care and treatment services and program management. In order to strengthen care and treatment of PLWHA in Dar es Salaam, MDH in collaboration with Ilala, Kinondoni, Ubungo and Kigamboni Municipal Councils have pleasure to invite suitable candidates to fill the following contracted vacancies: .
Job Title: 11 Facility Based Trackers
Full time work station: CTC and PMTCT Clinics
Reports to: Facility In-charge
The facility Based Tracker should have the following qualifications:
• A Minimum of form four education, with diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
• Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage.
• Must have certificate in basic computer applications,
• At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
• Prepare, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone
• Update and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
• Conduct weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database
• Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly
• Work with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record
• Work with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility
• Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
• Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
• Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
• Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
• Participate in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level
• Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
• Bring up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up
• Perform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application letters, CVs, Certified copies of academic certificates and valid license to practice for carders with such. Applications should be submitted through e-mail [email protected] to the Human Resource Officer – DSM Sub grantee by 29th September, 2020. Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.