· The right candidate should be speaking fluent in English & Kiswahili.
· Ability to read relevant technical drawings
· Fault finding and troubleshooting skills
· Have proven work experience (at least 5 years) in their specific line of qualification.
· Ability to be flexible at work and eagerness to take on new lines of duty
· Ability to work independently
· Lead by example
· Preferably experience with leading a team
If you are interested to work in the above mentioned position and you would like to work in a professional and dynamic team, please send us your resume (C.V.) by email to [email removed] or drop off a printed version at our farm gate Office Located: Nelson Mandela road Nduruma or mail them to us to
Human Resource Manager,
Enza Zaden Africa LTD
P.O. Box 2750, Arusha, Tanzania.
Applications submitted after 31st of May 2020 will not be considered!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS!
Enza Zaden Africa Ltd has job opportunities for: Technicians (plumbers, electricians, mechanics)