Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
Job Duties and Responsibility
1. Age from 24 – 35.
2. To coordinate all stages of the hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews, and on boarding new
employees. HR supervisors also oversee background checks and ensuring compliance with all the laws of the land and local employment laws.
3. To address employee conflicts and complete investigations as required and make sure disciplinary proceeding is wealth of the information.
4. To Design and implement training and development programs for hourly and salaried employees. This includes using their extensive knowledge of policies like the Leave,workers’ comp, short-term disability, and long-term disability to teach employees about their workers’ rights
5. To make follow up of staff attendance and KPI form in department as per the procedures before payroll date.
6. Calculation of all causal staff payment and ensure payment of the statutory deduction
7. Make follow up with WCF in case of staff injury.
8. To maintain employees Confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping Information Confidential
Take lead in recruitment process of both causal and formal staff
To perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor/ seniors
11. To maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data in SAP
**BE SURE TO CLICK EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS BEFORE APPLY NOW**
We are on lookout for Human Supervisor who can manage a big team of staff and facilitating good communication between the employer and employee.