We are looking for a central HR manager that will work with HR leads from each company towards organizational objectives. A suitable MATURED AND EXPERIENCED candidate for taking the position of Corporate HR Manager or Group HR Manager.
Education: Bachelor's degree is minimum in relative field. A Master's degree will be an incentive.
Budget: Flexible depends on Candidate experiences and qualifications.
• Experience of not less than 10 years in an international organization by leading or managing HRM
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate cases of leadership in HRM experience in his/her previous positions.
• Capable to lead a group of HR leads and managers from multiple affiliates.
• Working closely with existing HR leads/managers in developing relevant HRM policies and provide technical advice on policies and regulations governing employment across the whole group of companies
• Lead group efforts to develop employee’s appraisal system
• Capable to lead in the discussion of labor disputes, mediation, and arbitrations concerning the whole group of companies.
• Experienced in managing organizations with ex-pats and nationals.
• Strong knowledge and practical experience in handling employee relationships, relationships with the ministry of labor, rules, and regulations.
Preparing and administering employment contracts, transfers, and promotions