Jobs at:Kazini Kwetu Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kazini Kwetu Ltd on behalf of client is looking for Personal AssistantWorkshop Manager – Heavy Trucks and Machines Maintenance to be based in Mufindi. Qualified candidates are asked to apply as soon as possible. .
• Manage, organise and control an efficient mechanical engineering workshop including the management of Technicians
• Allocate the work on a daily basis to the Mechanical Technicians, monitoring progress and inspecting completed work to ensure the required standards are achieved
• Provide a mechanical engineering advisory service to clients.
• Ensure all lifting gear and workshop equipment is maintained to the highest possible standard.
• Manage the administration of the mechanical workshop.
• Ensure all log books and departmental records are effectively maintained to enable stock control, ordering of parts and all other workshop functions operate efficiently.
• Work within the Workshop on a regular basis, to retain/update mechanical skills & knowledge.
• Be prepared to step in and assist Mechanical Technicians in times of emergencies & undertake on the job training with Mechanical Technicians should it be required.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Experience in mechanical works on heavy duty machines including heavy trucks and similar.
• Computer literate.
• Good communications skills in English.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://kazinikwetu.talentlyft.com/jobs/workshop-manager-heavy-trucks-and-machines-maintenance-ev