– Minimum 2 year of Technical experience e.g. Fabrication, Garage, Construction or Similar industry.
– Must speak English & Kiswahili
– Should know to ride the motor bike.
– Applies technical understanding to ensure jobs carried out in correct steps
– Planning and Delegating daily tasks to technicians and contractors
– Supervising Technicians and Monitoring usage
– go to the site for measurements and understand client requirements
– Ensuring safety procedures are being followed and maintenance of workshop
– Quality and Workmanship supervision
-Must be conversant with MS Office and email communication.
-Send daily report of activities to management
We are looking for a qualified candidate to fit for a position as Workshop Manager