Team Leader/Project Manager – Road
Jobs at:SHELADIA Associates, Inc. (HQ)
Deadline of this Job:
07 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HELADIA is seeking an International Road Expert for the Team Leader/Project Manager in Tanzania to carry out the following scope;
Roles and Duties
• Supervision for the Rehabilitation of roads 2051 km and trails 132.5 km, including drainage system to Gravel Standard, for Ruaha, Mikumi and Udzungwa National Parks, Nyerere National Park as well as Kilombero Nature Reserve. The specific objectives of the Consultancy Services are:
• Supervision of the works for roads project and trails and its associated structures during the construction stage;
• Inspection of completed works during the Defects Liability Period (DLP);
• Supervision of maintenance activities during the DLP when required.
• The Team Leader/Project Manager will have overall responsibility for the execution of the project by the Consultants and will handle all correspondence with the Client. He or she:
• She/he must be a registered Civil Engineer in any relevant professional Board with a degree in Civil Engineering.
• She/he must have a minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ general experience related to road design and construction.
• She/he must have served as a Project Manager/Resident Engineer in at least three (3) road construction projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last 10 years.
• She/he must have experience of at least 10 years supervising project under FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers) Contracts. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 180
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this email [email protected]