Supplies Assistant II
Jobs at:Institute of Judicial Administration Lushoto
Deadline of this Job:
01 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA PRESIDENT’S OFFICE PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/K/320 18thNovember, 2020
VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT On behalf of the The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), The Institute of Judicial Administration (IJA) Lushoto, The Water Institute (WI), The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science &Technology (NM-AIST) and Dar Es Salaam Maritime Institute (DMI) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 15 vacant posts as mentioned below. .
THE INSTITUTE OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION LUSHOTO (IJA)
The Institute of Judicial Administration Lushoto is a Public Institution established by an Act of Parliament No. 3 of 1998 (now Cap. 405. R. E 2002). The major role of the Institute is to offer and conduct long training (Certificate and Diploma in law) and short-term programme in legal disciplines. The Institute conducts judicial training to judicial officers and offers continuing education to non – judicial employee of the Judiciary of Tanzania and other justice sector stakeholders. It also conducts legal research in priority areas, consultancy services in legal matters and it offers legal aid to the needy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To file transaction documents;
• To arrange stocks in the shelves or storage area according to their nature and sensitivity;
• To dispatch Goods Received Notes (GRN) and Invoices to payment section;
• To receive and issue goods;
• To maintain and update stock bin card and stores loan records;
• To keeps stores in proper bins, racks or location and;
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
REPORTING TO: Head of Procurement and Supplies Unit
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Certificate (NTA Level 5) in one of the following field: Procurement and Supplies Management, Material Management, Business Administration majoring Procurement and Logistics Management, Logistics Management or equivalent qualifications. Must be registered with PSPTB as Procurement and Supplies Technician or Procurement and Supplies Full Technician.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
REMUNERATION Salary scale PGSS 3 as per Treasury Registrar’s salaries Circulars No. 6 of 2015
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Birth certificate.
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
• Form IV and form VI results slips;
• Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
• Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
• Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania • Commission for Universities (TCU);
• Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
• A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, 8 Kivukoni Road, P.O. Box 63100, 11102 Dar es Salaam.
• Deadline for application is 1stDecember, 2020
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
Released by; SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT