Jobs at:Serengeti Breweries Limited
Deadline of this Job:
04 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits). It is a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and the second largest listed company on the Nairobi stock exchange. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Guinness, Tusker Lager, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan. .
The role holder will be responsible for serving the engineering and utilities section at the Dar es Salaam plant catering for all engineering spares and fuel needs.
Purpose Of Role
The role is meant to cater for all needs of the utilities/engineering services at the Dar es Salaam plant. The role holder is expected to work hand in hand with the engineers and technicians on site to ensure all their fuel and tools needs are fulfilled and report the same to the Stores Supervisor on site.
• To receive and issue engineering spares and equipment received at the plant
• To check materials being received against documentation and report any variances
• To ensure proper materials storage and handling
• To receive and issue furnace oil and diesel to the Engineering Department at the plant as requested
• To ensure stock levels for the fuels (HFO and diesel as well as lubricants) is well maintained at the plant
• To conduct periodic stock takes as required for all the engineering spares and fuels at the plant.
Qualifications And Experience
• Must be a holder of a FTC (Full Technician Certificate) from a recognized technical college with sound experience of at least one year
• Proficient in the use of ERP systems, preferably Tally, Maximo/SAP
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
• Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Diageo_Careers/job/Dar-es-Salaam-Tanzania/Stores-Assistant_JR1037844?source?=LinkedIn_ID&source%3F=LinkedIn_ID