Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 October 2021
Saturday, October 09, 2021
, Base Salary:
Our Client, a Construction Company is looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Site Supervisor to oversee construction projects and supervise the construction team. The Site Supervisor's responsibilities include ordering building supplies, scheduling equipment maintenance as needed, and training new construction employees. You should also be able to perform first aid in emergencies.
To be successful as a Site Supervisor, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of building codes and construction safety regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding site supervisor should be able to interpret building plans as well as demonstrate exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
• Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
• Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
• Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
• Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
• Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
• Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
• Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
• Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
• Completion of a post-secondary education construction training program.
• Bachelor's degree in construction management, construction science, civil engineering, or related field is preferred.
• Proven experience working as a site supervisor.
• CPR and first aid certifications.
• Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
• The ability to interpret blueprints.
• Outstanding leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
POSITION DESCRIPTION: North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit Mechanical Fitter to join Underground Maintenance team. The successful candidates for this position will carry out assigned maintenance tasks within…
Overview Job Category: Technicians Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 15 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 10-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: IT Technician [ Type:…
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit an Underground Mechanical Rebuild Trainer to join Underground Maintenance team. The successful candidate for this position will carry out assigned mechanical tasks…
Overview Job Category: Engineering Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 02 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 21-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Engineer II -Civil […
POST DETAILS POST: TRANSPORT OFFICER TRAINEE – 2 POST POST CATEGORY(S): ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS EMPLOYER Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-15 2021-10-28 JOB SUMMARY…