Relationship Manager, SME – Eastern Zone
Jobs at:NMB Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for growing both Liabilities (Deposits) and Assets from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) for Business banking; advising the department on business strategy, assisting SME Business Bankers /Relationship Officers/Branch Managers in recruiting business customers to ensure SME business growth. .
• Serve diligently as chairperson of project/program working committees and secretary of project/program steering committees.
• Manage kick-off workshops with the objective of determining project objectives, scope, approach, organization, controls and governance framework
• Develop project plans with a comprehensive list of all envisaged activities, milestones, deliverables and their corresponding ownership.
• Manage the definition and approval of business requirements and the business case
• Estimate resources, budget and participants required to achieve the project goals and motivate for their allocation
• Establish relevant governance and communication structures for all designated projects and programs
• Manage project risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions by ensuring clear ownership of risk events and timely escalation to appropriate level of management where necessary
• Communicate progress to all relevant stakeholders, monitor progress against the project plan and institute corrective measures in the event of any deviations
• Manage changes to project scope, budget, timelines and acceptance criteria in line with the agreed process
• Facilitate the development of the testing strategy and plan and organize relevant testing resources e.g. testing environment, facilities etc.
• Oversee the execution of system integration and user acceptance testing and obtain sign offs of testing results
• Facilitate project closure workshops and ensure lessons learned are identified and used to improve future practices
• Develop and agree with relevant stakeholders on an appropriate project benefits management framework and subsequently oversee a smooth handover of the framework to the designated benefits manager
• Ensure an effective maintenance and support model is established and handed over to those responsible for its operation
• Produce project closure reports and secure approvals from relevant executives
• Provide leadership and direction, mentoring, coaching, training, motivating and performance management over designated project managers.
• Guide the designated project managers in adhering with the provisions of the established project governance framework and management methodology.
Skills and Knowledge
• Understanding of banking processes and business process re-engineering.
• Understanding of banking systems.
• Business Analysis skills.
• Interpersonal and customer service skills.
• A proven self-starter with ability to work under high pressure environment.
• Planning, organization and multitasking skills.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• People management skills.
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Business Administration, Project Management or related fields.
• Certification in one of the recognized project management methodologies e.g. PMP; AgilePM; PGMP; PRINCE2; and Business analysis, e.g. CBAP.
• Sound project management, business analysis background and practical application in a busy large corporate setting with at least 5 years’ experience in management of significant projects and programs.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.nmbbank.co.tz/careers/opening/236