Production Foremen Raw house Factory K1
Nonprofit, and NGO
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL)
Deadline of this Job:
08 November 2021
Dar es Salaam
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
, Base Salary:
Open Position: Production Foremen Raw house Factory K1 (1 position)
Office Location: Kilombero, Morogoro
Reports To: Production Team Lead Factory K1
Date of advert: 25th October 2021
– visit us at
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer). The Company now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill above mentioned position at Kilombero.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing Kilombero Sugar production ways to ensure Kilombero Sugar is the best in class sugar producer in the country, plan and Supervise production activities to ensure quality and activity targets are achieved, assist Management in the development of performance plans that ensure long term growth, development and sustainability of the company.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and supervise the daily work and performance of each employee on assigned shift, organize schedules, and assign work activity to achieve team and company objectives safely.
• Together with the teams, achieve shift, daily, weekly, monthly performance targets for respective area by ensuring that tasks are prioritised and planned in a logical, systematic and cost effective way to optimise profitability.
• Together with Production team leads, develop budget for factory area with factory Manager, finance business partner and manage costs effectively.
• Monitor performance and support and advise teams in solving problems and/or taking corrective action.
• Monitor standards for setting, operating and maintaining equipment and ensure instructions are adhered to.
• Identify areas where production performance and quality management can be improved and manage the implementation of systems and processes to make improvements.
• Provide technical and process guidance to respective teams.
• Ensure continuous improvement by implementing functional best practices and conducting physical inspections.
• Inspect critical equipment and ensure adherence to minimum standards.
• Supervise factory maintenance needs.
• Work with optimization and maintenance teams to solve problems and promote cross functional engagement & teamwork.
• Ensure reporting is compliant with company policy and procedure.
• Identify and monitor Key Performance Indicators to track performance and flag any issues.
• Promote and adhere to Kilombero Sugar Co Ltd procedures, policies and guidelines, including without limitation, those relating to Safety, healthy, Environment, Risk and Quality (SHERQ).
JOB QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• B.Sc.in Engineering from a recognized Institution.
• 2+ years post experience in a heavy industry environment with at least 2 years in the sugar industry.
• 2+ year’s supervisory experience.
• Computer literacy.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Mentally and physically fit.
SELF – MANAGEMENT AND PERSONAL TRAITS
• Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
• Good communication skills in Swahili and English.
• Ability to plan, organise, lead and control.
• Creative, innovative and team working skills.
TERMS OF SERVICE
: The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please click here:
to apply for the position on or before 8th November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
Ilala, Kimanga Dar Es Salaam Details Description Under the supervision of the Logistics Manager, the Officer will support World Direct’s country program through the provision of high-quality admin and support…
Monduli Arusha Details Description Orkeeswa School is seeking an experienced and professional Accountant to Support with the efficient and transparent functioning of Orkeeswa’s Finance Department as well as Inventory, manage…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 13 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 30-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Head of Legal and…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 26 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 18-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Technical Aid 1 –…
Other Iringa District Iringa Details Description REQUIREMENTS / PERSON SPECIFICATION Qualifications and Experience Relevant Operation Experience Certificate in Pelleter Operation an added advantage. At least 2years experience operation in a…