Poultry Farm Manager
Jobs at:Mr Kuku Farmers Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Responsible for management of farm operations, including oversight of several poultry houses on each site, to meet production standards and quality expectations.
• Participate in and train staff on poultry husbandry duties which include but are not limited to: breeder egg selection, incubation and hatching beak trimming, pullet management, environmental sampling, nest imprinting, breeder/grow house management, depopulations, egg processing and general packing.
• Oversee maintenance/housekeeping of all farm property and production/processing equipment,
• Maintain biosecurity on the farm.
• Provide leadership and commitment to the Quality process.
• Interview and select qualified exempt- and non-exempt level departmental personnel. Recommend, review and approve personnel actions, including hiring, promotions and raises.
• Partner with Human Resources in the handling of disciplinary issues. Prepare and/or approve appropriate personnel action paperwork.
• Identify training and development needs of direct reports.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of departmental training programs, including orientation monitor training programs to ensure ongoing effectiveness.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send Your CV To Our Email; [email protected]