Nonprofit, and NGO
Deadline of this Job:
18 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Monday, October 11, 2021
, Base Salary:
Under the supervision of the Logistics Manager, the Officer will support World Direct’s country program through the provision of high-quality admin and support services to World Direct staff.
• The Office Logistics Coordianator will be responsible for the security of the Organization,
• Maintain fleet database, maintain Admin maintenance database, reconcile fuel consumption
• Provide technical advice to management on issues relating to admin and support.
• Managing expatriate/ international staff travel and accommodations among others.
• Provide support to the procurement team and all support functions to enhance efficient & effectiveness for World Direct service delivery.
• Run the general office support and management
• A University Degree in Business Administration/Logistics, Social Sciences, Education, or an equivalent.
•Knowledge in other logistics functional areas like warehousing and procurement is desirable
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to
to be received on or before 5.00PM on the 18th October 2021.
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam Details Description Evaluate organization's information technology needs and develop software solutions accordingly. Their duties include overseeing junior software developers, improving software performance,…
Overview Job Category: Computer/ IT Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 16 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 04-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Oracle Senior Database…
POST DETAILS POST: TRANSPORT OFFICER TRAINEE – 2 POST POST CATEGORY(S): ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS EMPLOYER Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-15 2021-10-28 JOB SUMMARY…