ESAMI seeks the services of a suitably qualified person to fill the vacant posts in our office in Dar cs Salaam, Tanzania.
Post: Office Clerk
- A holder of ‘O’ level certificate with training in office administration and management or a relevant qualification
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting will be of added advantage
- Experience in an International Organization will be of an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Country Coordinator, as Office Clerk, you will be responsible for the performance of the following duties;
- Dispatch and collection of Office documents
- General office maintenance and preparation of classrooms
- Maintaining cleanliness in the office and public areas
- Filling, sorting and distributing inward and outward correspondences
- Registration of participant’s applications and admissions for various programmes
- Maintain files and keep records updated and easily accessible;
- Assist in office management procedures
- Maintain and monitor stocks of office supplies such as stationery, office amenities etc.
- Carryout basic bookkeeping duties
- Operation of office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, scanners etc.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Competence and skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills 0 Time management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge on use of office equipment
- Knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to work under pressure
Mode of Application
Applications together with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, and three (3) referees should be addressed and emailed to:
Email: [email protected]
Only applications sent by email will be considered. Closing date is 7 th April 2022.