MEP Systems Technician
Jobs at:NMB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
13 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To Monitor the bank’s Data Centers Power, Cooling, Physical security, access control & other low voltage systems at the bank’s Primary and DR Data Centers .
• Daily monitoring and escalation of incidents related to the Data Centers Power (Utility feeds, Electrical Systems, Generator systems, UPS, battery strings, etc.), Fuel oil Systems, BMS, DCIM, Physical security, access control & other low and Extra Low Voltage systems, Leak Detection System and Fire Detection/Suppression System.
• Inspect data centers facilities and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions
• Provide daily monitoring reports
• Facilitate incidents response and vendor support.
• Investigate Electrical and Mechanical failures and report to MEP Systems Engineers
• Proactively monitor electrical and mechanical systems parameters
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• Knowledge of Electric/Mechanical power solutions / technologies in the market.
• Ability to work in a fast changing banking service environment.
• Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner.
• Competency in monitoring and incident management of electrical/ mechanical systems.
• Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience in electrical power supply/mechanical systems support
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here