Mechanic (Tractors & Cane Loaders)
Jobs at:TPC Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Moshi , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Mechanic (Tractors & Cane Loaders)
TPC Ltd is one of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant positions in the Garage and Transport Department.
Core Job Description:
Performing maintenance and repairs of systems and components for tractors & cane loaders according to manufacturer’s guideline and supervisor’s instruction
• Read and interpret technical schematic.
• Perform routine, specialized maintenance/repair and scheduled maintenance such as oil & filter changes, lubrications and adjustments.
• Perform component & system repairs such as; engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic & brake of tractors & cane loaders.
• Review work orders and discuss work with the section Foreman or Supervisor.
• Maintains machine records by recording service, repair and maintain shop equipment’s, tools and work environment in orderly and clean condition.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
• Skill and ability to perform fault diagnosis.
• Computer literate would be an advantage.
• Ability to speak and write English.
Holder of Government Trade Test Certificate Grade one, two or three. A combination of relevant academic qualifications, holds a valid driving licence, at least 2 years’ working experience in Mechanics.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for these positions. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer.
P. 0. Box 93.
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail: [email protected]
The closing deadline for all applications is 5 August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, “if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”