Jobs at:Tanica PLC
Deadline of this Job:
23 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TANICA PLC was established as Tanganyika Instant Coffee Company Limited (TANICA LTD) under Companies ordinance (Cap. 212) in 1963 as a limited liability company. TANICA has been a state – owned company since inception until it was privatized in 2004 and the small coffee farmers in Kagera Region. Through their unions, KCU and KDCU together with an umbrella cooperative organization in the country, TFC (Tanzania Federation of Cooperatives).
TANICA PLC invites dynamics and suitable qualified Tanzanian to fill the following job vacancies hereunder mentioned posts below.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To perform all lab routine tests (Moisture control bulk density, cleanliness tests) and keep laboratory records.
• Checking weight accuracy and packing of finished products. iii. Checks whether quality results correspond to the laid down standards. iv. Carrying measurements of machines performance.
• Work in conformity with food safety management system and ISO- 22,000. vi. Reports to Quality Controller.
• Any other duties assigned by senior.
Qualification and Experience.
• Must have at least diploma in laboratory science and technology or any other related field from recognized institution.
• At least two years’ experience in the field.
• Any other assigned duties by senior.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years.
• Applicants must attach an up–to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having three referees, personal particulars and reliable contacts: postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the relevant certificates. iv. Form IV and form VI results slip Testimonials and all partial transcripts are not acceptable.
• All application to be sent to the address below not later than 23rd July, 2021.
NB: No application via email will be considered. Phone call or routing your application via any TANICA PLC staff will be disqualified.