Jobs at:The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard,
The Regional Manager's Office TANROADS -- Kigoma on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region. Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collection of material samples from various construction sites.
• Investigation of borrow-pits
• Making sure that laboratory equipment’s are well taken care of.
• Make timely reports on equipment’s that need repair and or maintenance.
• Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Holder of form IV Certificate
• Trade test 1-11 from a recognized institution
• At least two (2) years’ experience in material laboratory testing.
• Must be computer literate
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English Language.
• Age limit not above 45 years.
• Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 19th April 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address. Deadline for submission is 19th April, 2021 at 16:00 Hrs
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
REGIONAL MANAGER TANROADS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]