Invitation To Tender
Jobs at:Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd (TIPER)
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd (TIPER)
Invitation To Tender
TENDER NO: TP/09/2020/NCB/W/009-PROVISION OF ANNUAL CIVIL MAINTENANCE WORKS
18th September, 2020 .
1. Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd (TIPER) is a bulk storage facility for Petroleum Products with its shares divided equally between the Government of Tanzania and Oryx Energies SA of Switzerland. The Company office is located at Kigamboni Industrial Area, Depot site-plot I, Dar es Salaam-Tanzania. –
2. The Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Limited (TIPER) has set aside funds for the Provision of Annual Civil Maintenance Works in Kigamboni Depot Site-1/2, Dar-Es-Salaam.
3. The Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Limited (TIPER) now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Civil Local Contractors registered in Class V and above with the Contractors Registration Board for. Provision of Annual Civil Maintenance Works, in Kigamboni Depot Site-1/2, Dar-Es-Salaam. The works are located in the Kigamboni area in Dar es Salaam.
4. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English can be obtained at Procurement Office, Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Limited (TIPER), Kigamboni Depot Site, Plot 1, Kigamboni industrial Area.
5. Interested and eligible bidders must submit their application letter for the Tender Documents at the Procurement Office, Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Limited (TIPER), Kigamboni Depot Site, Plot 1, Kigamboni Industrial Area. Application letters should be attached with certified copies of CRB Registration Certificates and sent to the following email: [email protected] .
6. Interested and eligible bidders may request and obtain electronic copy of tender document through the following email: [email protected] from 18th September, 2020 to 1st October, 2020, Monday to Friday between 10:00AM and 4:00 P.M.
7. Tenderers are invited to attend pre-bid and site visit but it does not bind one from bidding. Pre-Bid Site Visit at TIPER Kigamboni Depot Site-1 on 25th September, 2020 at 10:30A.M.
8. During the site visit all Tenderers will be required to come with their own PPE's (Personal Protective Equipment) which meets TIPER standards. This includes as a minimum: face mask, steel toe safety boots, cotton overcoat or overall and hard hat (workers helmet). Tenderers without the PPE's and those with static reflective vests will not be allowed onto the site.
9. All Tenders in one original plus one copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked Tender No. TP/09/2020/NCB/W/009 for Provision of Annual Civil Maintenance Works must be delivered to the procurement office for the attention of The Secretary, Tender Committee, Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Limited (TIPER), P.O. Box 2608, Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam before tender closing on 2nd October 2020 at 10:30AM. TIPER will strictly scrutinize eligibility of bidders based on instructions in the invitation to tenderers and criteria set in tender documents.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
10. Softcopies of tender must be submitted only in a USB Flash Disc Drive attached/ inserted in the "COPY" enveloped
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
12. TIPER reserves the right to accept/reject any bid.
SECRETARY, TENDER COMMITTEE
TANZANIA INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM RESERVES LIMITED (TIPER),
P.O.BOX 2608, KIGAMBONI, DAR ES SALAAM.