Position: Incident Investigator & H2SE Culture Specialist
WRS is a staffing solutions and global mobilisation business, operating worldwide in the energy, mining, maritime, commodities, renewables, technology and construction industries.
We offer our clients a wide variety of staffing solutions, including: contract recruitment, permanent recruitment, global mobility, managed services (including maritime crew management), RPO, executive search, project management & consultancy.
Our UK based HQ is populated with industry experts, many of whom are natives from the country they recruit in, offering linguistic, technical, and geographical expertise to ensure both client and candidates benefit from a world class service experience.
Our Abu Dhabi, Europe (UK), Kurdistan and Singapore operations allow us to support specific regions with an in-country presence.
WRS supports the needs of some of the world’s largest energy, mining, construction, maritime and commodities projects with a full suite of staffing solutions.
Phone : +44 (0) 161 926 2525 Phone number is +44 (0) 161 926 2525
Industry : Staffing and Recruiting
Salary : Day Rate
Location : Tanzania
Job type : Contract
On behalf of a Major PMC client I am searching for a Incident Investigator & H2SE Culture Specialist
- Participate and provide input to the development of targeted H&S Improvement Plans and associated support documents.
- Ensure H&S alignment with approved Plans.
- Build and maintain solid and pro-active relationships. Engage with management representatives, Field Contractors, EPCMC and Partners
- Participate in project start up work – (including project mobilization and early works). Ensure thorough contractor HSE assessments and conduct evaluations and pre-qualifications as required.
- Facilitate and participate in H&S Risk Assessments. Ensure the Project Contractors and their respective sites are covered by robust and comprehensive
- H2SE Culture Improvement programs,
- Incident reporting and investigation programs. Responsible for the oversight and assurance to implementation and maintenance of the Project H3SE Management Program.
This will be a 6/2 rotation on site to Tanzania, with a 3 year scope of work