Nonprofit, and NGO
Deadline of this Job:
01 November 2021
Dar es Salaam
Monday, October 18, 2021
, Base Salary:
TPC Ltd is one of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive, and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Garage and Transport Department at Building Section
POST : FITTER
Reports to the: Power Plant Engineer
Core Job Description: Preventative maintenance of equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendation and manual. Resolve technical equipment problems to minimize interruptions resulting from equipment breakdown or failures. Be detail oriented, focused and adept at interpreting blueprints.
• Perform mechanical repair and preventive maintenance to maintain the equipment in safe and efficient manner to achieve production.
• Follow the maintenance procedures and ensure the completion of work is done up to standards.
• Carry out troubleshooting, fault diagnosis and corrective maintenance to solve equipment failure efficiently and effectively.
• Perform preventive maintenance inspection according to maintenance requirements and ensure maintenance compliance.
• Ensure mechanical work is performed in accordance with safety requirements and maintain a safe working environment.
• Ability to proactively work within a team together with the ability to work unsupervised.
• Experience in maintenance of plant equipment such as Steam Turbine, Air Compressor and Pumps.
• Effective communication skill both written and oral.
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative in prioritising tasks.
A holder of NTA level 4 or equivalent, a combination of relevant academic qualifications with minimum of 5 years working experience in industrial field.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. We thank you all in advance for your applications, BUT only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
The deadline for submitting the application is 01 November 2021.
Overview Job Category: Management Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 22 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 02-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Tyre Management Officer […
POST: ICT TECHNICIAN II – 30 POST POST CATEGORY(S) IT AND TELECOMS EMPLOYER Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-22 2021-11-04 JOB SUMMARY OK 1.0.26 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i….
Job Opening Posting Title: ASSOCIATE INFORMATION SYSTEMS OFFICER, P2 Job Code Title: ASSOCIATE INFORMATION SYSTEMS OFFICER Department/Office: International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals Duty Station: ARUSHA Posting Period :…