Jobs at:Euro Water Project
Deadline of this Job:
14 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance Officer will handle general accounting and finance operations as required of a very busy multi-donor funded NGO.
Main Duties include:
• Being one of the main data entry persons into the accounting system to produce periodic and end of year
• Income and expenditure, financial position, cash flows, fully reconciled bank reconciliations etc.
• Produces monthly, quarterly year-end actual v budget (variance) analysis and other management information that may be required from time to time.
• Drafts multi-year organisational and specific programme activity budgets.
• Supports the Finance HR and Admin. department in ensuring full compliance with policies & procedures, particularly around cash, advances, banking, and assets.
• Supports in safeguarding of the assets of the organisation, including the maintenance of the Fixed Asset register.
• As may be assigned, supports finance and admin. department in its function as procurement focal centre, to drive the implementation of procurement policies and plans, aimed at cost effective acquisition of high-quality materials, goods, consultancies, and non-consultancy services.
• Preparing cash forecasts to identify monthly funding requirements to optimise resources and deliver value for money.
• Contributing on operational and strategic issues as a member of the Finance and Admin. Team.
• Ensures expenditure are incurred and reported in line with contractual agreements.
• Ensures project financial reports are compiled, aligned with narrative reports and submitted in a timely manner to keep all stake holders informed.
Finance Officer Job Vacancy at Euro Water Project
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: accounting, finance, business-related field, economics or related discipline.
• At least 1 year experience in accounting and finance preferably in an international or a regional not for profit organization/ NGO.
• Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications: Interested applicants should apply to [email protected] Please indicate the reference on the subject line as Finance Officer (Ref: FNT/F17/18/2022), Deadline for submission of applications is on 14th August 2022
Please note: Only complete applications will be reviewed, and only candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted. The position is open to African citizens who are legible to work in Tanzania, young women & women living with disability are also encouraged to apply.