Jobs at:Shugulika Africa
Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, a Manufacturing Company is looking to hire a finance manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. The Qualified Candidate is expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature.
To ensure success, Finance Manager should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization. Top candidate will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• To monitor day-to-day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to Management on future financial plans.
• Your goal is to enable the Company’s directors to make sound business decisions and meet the Company’s objectives.
• To manage the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
• To perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
• To prepare and ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
• To review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
• To monitor and manage all expenses within the allotted budget.
• To establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
• To ensure the financial team follows company policies and regulations.
• To develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
• To participate in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct counseling sessions to identify skill development needs.
• To prepare and review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed including variance analysis reports.
• To manage account payable and receivable activities.
• To perform account reconciliation activities.
• To generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
• To ensure accurate calculation and distribution of salaries and other benefits to employees.
• To establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.
• To stay updated about latest industry and financial trends.
• To provide financial information and deducing the repercussions for business performance and funding needs.
• To control day to day incomes and expenditures.
• To prepare financial reports summaries and estimate the Company’s financial position such as income statements, balance sheets and analyses of future earnings and income.
• To establish effective financial controls and maintain a high level of accountability and efficiency.
• To prepare the Company’s monthly budgets based on the necessities of the business.
• To develop and maintain financial analysis and reporting activities for organization.
• To ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
• To prepare tax documents for timely filing of company tax.
• To prepare and adjust finance journal entries as required.
• To support the annual financial audit processes through the preparation of standard reports as well as other custom reports as requested.
• To coordinate with other Department Heads in preparation of financial reports and statements.
• To administer all payroll activities as well as oversee vendor payments etc.
• To reconcile monthly general ledger balance, invoices and credit card statements.
• To maintain all financial records and files as per the company policies.
• To identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
• To manage all bill payments and customer invoicing as per the deadlines.
• To collect, interpret and review financial information.
• To predict future financial trends.
• To develop long-term business plans based on these reports.
• To manage all finance, accounting and billing operations.
• To prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
• To prepare regulatory reporting.
• To research on technical accounting issues and to ensure compliance.
• To manage and comply with all legal and government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• To develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• To ensure proper controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved.
• To manage and oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the Company.
• To attend all Management and Financial/Audit Meetings.
• To manage and monitor all banking activities of the Company.
• To ensure adequate cash flow is available for business operations.
• To manage the maintenance of inventory of all fixed assets etc.
• To undertake and support all tasks necessary to achieve the Company’s business objectives.
• To effectively train the financial team in the Department and to ensure their awareness and compliance with financial management matters.
• To assist the Management to develop new business opportunities, identify new funding and financial opportunities, determine cost effectiveness etc.
• To maintain efficient record keeping and filing of all documents.
• To carry out any other duties as may, from time to time, be assigned by Management.
• Should have Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field.
• He/she should be a certified CPA or ACCA candidate.
• Minimum experience of 3 years of working experience.
• Must have experience and knowledge of SAP-FICO.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://www.shugulika.com/jobs/282