Executive Assistant to CEO
Jobs at:State Aviation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF THE JOB To provide executive administrative support to the CEO. .
Manage, monitor and maintain written & verbal corporate correspondes of the CEO's office.
• Manage the CEO’s calendar including appointments, meetings and scheduling all travel arrangements and logistics.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required; including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, confirming venues and arranging refreshments for management meetings as well as Board meetings as may be directed by the CEO.
• Attend meetings/seminars/trainings/PR Events on behalf of the CEO whenever necessary and as may be directed by the CEO from time to time.
• Communicating important updates and information from/to members of staff on behalf and as may be required by the Senior Management.
• Manage the office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office in liaison with the HR Department.
• Assist the CEO with induction/onboarding to new employees.
• Any other related tasks as may be assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Corporate Management) or equivalent
• Highly trainable and adoptive to a vibrant working culture
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent Command and use of the English Language
• Highly presentable, professional and tidy appearance
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Keen sense of detail
• Highly discreet
• Results Driven
• Honesty, high level of integrity & trustworthy
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2020594144/