Engineer II (Mechanical)
Jobs at:Tanzania Industrial Research and Development Organization (TIRDO)
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Tanzania , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To carry out maintenance, service and repair of variety of Machines;
• To prepare maintenance costs and costing of materials;
• To ensure that job cards for maintenance and repair are properly raised;
• To ensure proper valuation of jobs to achieve value for money; and
• To perform any other related duties a may be assigned by Supervisor
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institution.
• Candidate must be registered as graduate Engineer and computer literate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.