Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
This role requires hands-on experience using various hand and power tools to calibrate and align system components and circuitry. To succeed in this position, you should also be able to comprehend and follow complex technical manuals.
If you have good problem-solving skills, a diploma in any computer or electronic related fields, an eye for detail, and good manual dexterity, we’d like to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set up electronic systems and devices
- Assemble and connect system components (e.g. cables)
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Estimate damage and calculate the cost of materials
- Test system functionality and analyze data
- Repair malfunctions in circuitry and other system structures
- Read and comprehend complex manuals and diagrams
- Update reports and maintain inventory
- Use various tools to build and repair systems.
- Repair and install various systems.
Qualifications and skills:
- A diploma in ICT, IT, or Electronic is required
- Previous experience as an electronic technician or similar role (will be a plus)
- Hands-on experience with electronic testing and circuitry (will be a plus)
- Familiarity working with various tools and equipment (will be a plus)
- MS Office and diagnostic software (e.g. PC-based) (will be a plus)
- Excellent physical condition and hand-eye coordination
Salary and Remunerations:
The salary is 350,000/= Tshs per month
We are looking for electronic technicians for our mobile repair shops to set up, maintain, and repair electronic systems and devices.