Busy Bees ELC is a Centre with a true heart and soul of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help children learn. We seek a teaching professional who is passionate about understanding that all children can learn, a positive and enthusiastic professional with a service attitude.
The teacher should be able to provide an appropriate educational atmosphere which encourages positive student learning and to participate in a dynamic classroom environment while implementing the school’s programs.
Our mission is to create brighter future for all our students, we provide dynamic programs in which children from diverse backgrounds can develop early learning skills in a supportive and nurturing environment.
- Diploma in early childhood care and education (or other equivalent qualifications)
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience in early childhood environment
- Good understanding and speaking of English Language
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Knowledge of prescribed curriculum and child development practice
- Ability to communicate effectively using written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of technology: Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Package etc
- Ability to manage the classroom and supervise students and maintain classroom discipline
- Skill in analyzing, diagnosing and evaluating student progress and programs and record maintenance skills.
- Commitment to core set of beliefs about teaching and learning.
- A good sense of humor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates as an active member with other faculty and staff such as in personal-professional growth activities focused on the acquisition of new skills and knowledge.
- Provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Provide a learning environment that encourage curiosity, exploration and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such by visiting local attractions with children and providing opportunities to express creativity through art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- Evaluates students’ progress on a regular basis; Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child’s development
- Encourages parental involvement; interacts with parents, maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families in supporting the child’s education through healthy family relationships.
- Maintains all records as required, including but not limited to grade books, attendance records and student progress reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Principal.
HOW TO APPLY
By sending an application letter and resume to our email: [email removed].
and also attach certifications or any relevant documents to the position applied
To lead children in activities that stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth and ensure security and well-being