DEPUTY OPERATIONS MANAGER - OIL AND GAS
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for the above positions. Key points are to manage plant’s production and warehousing operations in an efficient, productive and cost-effective way so as to meet both customer’s&shareholder’s expectations
- Responsible&accountable for managing production operations to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible&accountable for safety and maintenance of the company’s assets, stocks& customer-supplied materials.
- Responsible&accountable for implementing approved HSSEQ policy&management system in the plant.
- Responsible&accountable for Operating expenditure (Opex) in accordance to the approved budget.
- Responsible&accountable for communicating to the management the performance of plant’s production operations, detailed statistics&reports, shortfalls, corrective actions taken
Responsible&accountable for timely reporting of non-conformities, incidents, investigations, actions progress&closures.
- University Degree in Science Engineering /MBA
Minimum 10 years of managing plant operations, preferably Lube Oil Blend Plant or Plants of equivalent complexity.
Interested candidates may send their CV's ONLY to [email protected] before 25th July 2021.