Jobs at:CRDB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
05 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide day to day support as well as continuous daily monitoring, performance tuning, maintenance and troubleshooting of the entire bank’s database management systems. Ensure accessibility, integrity and security of the entire bank’s database management systems for efficient and effective operations. .
• Perform installations, configuration and upgrades of database software and related products (e.g Weblogic Application Servers).
• Daily database performance monitoring, optimization and tuning to ensure maximum availability and high performance.
• Perform proactive database maintenance.
• Manage and perform database purging, backups and recovery activities.
• Maintain development, test and production database environments.
• Implement and maintain database security standards.
• Provide 24/7 support when required.
• Attend to any other duties assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Information Systems(IS), Computer Science, Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in related Database.
• Must have professional certifications in Databases OCA, OCP.
• Proficiency with SQL server and Oracle query scripting.
• Experience in operating Systems; Unix, Linux, Solaris and Windows.
• Strong knowledge in administering Oracle and MS SQL Database Management Systems. • POS.
• Weblogic application knowledge will be added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
click here to apply