Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Cycle Count Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team, the business and on a practical note is to supervise the daily operations of receiving goods at the
Central Warehouse at the mine in accordance with the procedure taking into account safety and environmental standards. To ensure right quality, right quantity of goods are received and non-conforming items are dealt with immediately as per the procedure
Cycle Count Officer (2 Vacancies)
Reporting to: Cycle Count Supervisor
Work Schedule:5 Days On/2 Days Off
- Ensures compliance to All Barrick’s policies and procedures
- Performs bin location review before and after Stocktake
- Performs pre-planned stock take exercise in accordance with the established Standard Operating Procedures
- Captures the counted inventory into the computer system as perthe procedure
- Records, investigates/resolves the discrepancies found by performing a thorough investigation
- Presents the counted inventory into approval system as per DOA
- Observes all safety and security procedures
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Filling and archiving documents produced as a result of the stock counting activities
- Prepares and provides the required information by the Auditors (Internal or External)
- Performs other duties as assigned by the respective leader
Certificate in Materials Management or Equivalent Tertiary qualification in Technical fields
1-2 Years of work experience in Inventory Management and or Maintenance Planning role preferably in the Mining Industry
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a detailed understanding of various inventory management tools and systems (ERP/EMS).
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications -Outlook, Excel and Word in etc.
- Communication skills
- Good Work Ethics
Ability to Multi-task within the Supply Chain functions
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV -YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “JOB TITLE YOU APPLYING FOR" in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to:
If you are not contacted by Barrick-Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessmen